medieval knight on horse bookplatesSunshine and Ravioli
Featuring a medieval knight in shining armor on his horse, these bookplate stickers would perfectly identify a book's owner in a romantic, adventurous way!
A unique, inexpensive gift for teacher or any bookworm in your life. When you need a small gift, why not choose something unique and personal?
Knight on Horse Bookplate Stickers:
• printed on silky smooth parchment style paper
• sold in sets of ten
- measure approximately 2 5/8" across and 3 1/4" high
- self-adhesive, acid-free
• custom cut, following the edge of the frame
• Available blank for a handwritten name (shown in the first photos, choose "blank" under material options) or personalized with one name per set (digital examples shown in the third photo).
• If you prefer a printed name, simply choose the "personalized" material option and leave the name exactly as you want it to appear (important! I copy/paste the text you provide) in the field above. Font example is shown in the fourth photo.