Baby Shower Bookplates - deer - set of 10Sunshine and Ravioli
Books are a fantastic, unique gift for baby. Books with a personalized message that baby can appreciate as she grows up? Priceless! She will always know you gave her the gift of adventure and imagination! These sweet baby deer bookplates instantly turn your storytime gift into an heirloom to be passed down. Mom will thank you now, baby will thank you forever! Make building baby's library the theme of your shower with these coordinating invitations (a click here opens details in a new page).
Baby Deer Shower Bookplates:
• printed on silky smooth parchment style paper
• sold in sets of ten
• measure approximately 3" across and 4" high
• self-adhesive, acid-free
• custom cut, following the edge of the frame
• Available blank for personally handwritten details ( choose "blank" under options) or personalized with baby's name and the gift giver (or if you plan to give these to all guests to each bring a book, baby's name only. In this case, the giver would fill in their name by hand). An example is shown in the third photo.
• If you prefer printed details, simply choose the "personalized" option and leave the names (baby first, then gift giver) exactly as you want them to appear (important! I copy/paste the text you provide) in the notes during checkout. If you prefer you may only provide one name, but please specify if that name goes in the baby's spot or the gift giver. Font example is shown in the third photo. Please note that the font example image shows the exact font *and* font color that will be used. All computer monitors interpret colors differently, so the colors you see on this listing may vary slightly from the actual physical product.
•Shipped in a rigid photo mailer via USPS First Class Mail (this makes shipping a little higher but protects your purchase from rough handling during travel).
DON'T SKIP THE DETAILS!
Bookplates give children a sense of ownership with their storybooks. They make this a special book to be enjoyed and taken care of for years to come. They foster a love of books and the written word that will serve your children for a lifetime. You can never be bored when there's a good book within reach!