Rustic Mountain Reading Journal
One of life's little comforts is curling up with a good book and losing yourself in another world, but keeping track of the books you have read can be a challenge. This handmade reader's journal will help you organize your thoughts on specific books, keep track of favorite authors, list books you want to read in the future, and keep notes on all of your bookish adventures.
RUSTIC MOUNTAIN READER'S JOURNAL:
• Spiral bound, outer dimensions: 6"x7" (including spiral). Pages are 5"x7"
• Four sections, separated by tabbed dividers: details, favorite authors, to-read list, and notes. Each section contains 20 pages, printed front and back (40 writing pages total per section). 80 total pages printed front and back plus four heavy tabbed dividers.
• pages printed on super smooth card stock
• hand made in my central Texas studio
• available as shown in photos with no personalization on the cover ( choose "not personalized" under options) or personalized with one name ( example and ordering instructions shown in the last photo). Please note: personalization is on the front cover only.
• If you prefer a printed name, simply choose the "personalized" option and leave the name exactly as you want it to appear (important! I copy/paste the text you provide) in the field provided. Font example is shown in the last photo. Please note: the font sample image shows the font *AND* how they will look (this is the font color).
• every computer monitor is different. Colors you see here may differ slightly from the actual journal.
• Optional add-on: lamination of front and back cover + tabbed dividers. Photos show the "Not Laminated" option. Please note that adding lamination also adds shine but does provide more durability.
• Thoughtfully packaged for gifting in 100% recyclable clamshell kraft box tied with cotton ribbon.